Supporting Public Safety two-way radio communications is a requirement we take very seriously. The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and the International Fire Code (IFC) are the two most prominent code development organizations. Local jurisdictions, Authority Having Jurisdiction, (AHJ) will typically adopt these new building codes. In 2011 many local jurisdictions began enforcing the NFPA 72-2010 and the IFC 510.1 with Appendix J to ensure First Responder radios function reliably inside of buildings.
Our Public Safety solutions (VHF, UHF, 700 MHz, 800 MHz) meet or exceed the State of Oregon 510 Fire Code and we will adjust to meet or exceed other jurisdictions as required.
- Nema 4 rated RF Repeater that is FCC Type Accepted and UL Listed
- UPS in a NEMA-4 rated enclosure with 12 hour run time
- Solutions for VHF, UHF, 700 MHz and 800 MHz frequencies
- Fire panel integration services for alarming via partner(s)
- Guarantee coverage requirements
- Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP)
- Annual evaluation and testing of system review with documentation
- DAS monitoring services to ensure functionality when system is needed